Pat Watson: Less than 1% of my fellow officers knew about or were able to pick or bypass their way out of professional restraints and the other 99% were always shocked when I explained to them how easy it was to find and modify a small makeshift tool to allow an escape from law enforcement grade handcuffs.
About the author
I’m Pat Watson, I live just outside of Houston Texas where I teach CMOE and I train dogs full time. I’ve published a book on “Tactical Lock Picking” and I’m in the process of writing my second published book on the topic of CMOE and I absolutely love traveling and teaching and meeting all sorts of people in my classes. If you have an interest in learning this life-changing skill set, please shoot me an email at Pat@utac.io !